We are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our clients and team. Can you please take a moment to review the extra measures we have put in place to ensure the safety of our lovely clients and team.
Please remember that this is a very new environment for us all but our aim is to continue to safely deliver the Origin Experience in the safest way possible and ask that you support us by embracing these changes.
We kindly ask that you co-operate with the new guidelines laid out by the HSA.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- If you are unwell please re-schedule your appointment.
- If you have had Covid-19 you will need to be symptom-free 14 days prior to your appointment.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Please keep bags and belongings to a minimum. We can no longer store your belongings in our cloakroom until further notice.
- Please wait outside the salon – a member of the team will greet you with no social contact.
- You will be asked to wash and sanitise your hands.
- We will supply you with a disposable mask. Masks must be worn at all times and must cover the mouth, nose, and chin. Please do not remove it during your service.
- We have removed all in house reading material but feel free to bring our own.
- We will not be serving hot beverages until further notice but you are welcome to bring your own,
- Please practice social distancing within the salon.
- Please be assured that all our staff have been trained and certified in the new health and safety guidelines.
Our waiting area has been suspended so please arrive on time.
Late arrivals will have to be rescheduled.
We are operating a deposit system for all appointments.
Deposits are refundable if the appointment is canceled within 48 hours of the appointment.
PPE:We will provide you with the necessary PPE and the salon will be cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard using a fogging machine.